Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to LuisO's Video Game Corner!


(By: Leonardo Cardona)


The name is Miranda, Luis O. Miranda. I graduated from Full Sail University by obtaining a Masters Degree in Game Design, which was a program specialized in video game production. Before that, I obtained my undergraduate in Computer Science at the University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras Campus. I consider myself an experienced Game Producer, User Experience Researcher, Quality Assurance Tester, and Computer Scientist.  

In the following blog I'm going to be sharing some interesting notes, opinions, works, expertise, and experience that are helping me out in order to become a great professional in the game industry. The intention of this blog is not only to help me in terms of exposing the knowledge and skills that I have acquired throughout the process of preparing myself for the industry, but also to help you people to be aware of what you need to know and do if you are interested to do anything related to this type of work. Feel free to share any comments for each post that I make in this blog. Thank you for your visit and I hope you learn and enjoy my video game corner!

(By: Leonardo Cardona)


Luis O. Miranda
Game Producer
User Experience Researcher
Quality Assurance Tester
Computer Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment